The mini walnut Smart Book Light by Gingko is a great addition to any room in the house. When shut, the Book Light masquerades as a stylish, laser-cut wooden book, but when opened, it transforms into a sculptural lamp that emits a warm, ambient light through its durable, water-resistant Tyvek “pages”.
The beautiful, atmospheric design opens to a full 360 degrees, with magnets cleverly concealed in its cover to hold it together. The soft touch papers are tear-proof and water-resistant, lit up by long-lasting soft white LEDs.
The dynamic, multi functional light can be opened to form a circular lamp and comes with a micro-USB charger. It is assembled by hand and has a rechargeable battery life of up to eight hours once charged.
- Gingko LED Smart Book Light
- Emits a soft, white ambient LED light when open
- Opens to a full 360 degrees
- Concealed magnets within the tear-proof, water-resistant ‘pages’
- Powered by a built-in rechargeable battery
- Charge time: 2-3 hours
- Run time: 10-12 hours
- Dimensions: H: 12.2cm x W: 9cm x D: 2.5cm