The Mini Smart Book Light in Grey Linen is now available at Design Essentials, and we are loving it! It’s good for the environment too! Made of sustainable linen fabric and assembled by hand, the Mini Smart Book Light in Grey Linen does far more than just looking good!
Whether it be the study, kitchen, or living room, this functional piece of art masquerades as a natural-looking notebook. While it may look like a natural notebook, the Mini Smart Book Light transforms into a hub for beautifully warm, soft light because of it’s LED lights throughout the pages.
A Bit About Gingko:
We are proud to be long-standing partners of Gingko and love the time, effort and quality behind each and every one of their products. Each Gingko product has a minimalist design crafted from the finest natural, sustainable materials made to last the test of time.
You always know you’re getting a good quality product and service when you buy any of the Gingko range at Design Essentials. Over the past few years, Gingko has won the German Design Award, Global Innovation Award, Smart Design Award from Japan, Gift of the Year in the UK from 2018 to 2020 and many more.
See the rest of the Gingko range at Design Essentials here.
– LED life-span: about 50,000hrs
– Colour temperature: 2700K (warm-white light)
– Output: 400 lumen
– Power supply: inbuilt rechargeable Lithium Polymer
– Battery life: 6-8 hours in constant use
– Charging time: 4 – 5 hours
– Can be opened up to 360 degrees
– Magnetic covers so it can be attached to any metal object on the wall etc
– Product Material: sustainable linen fabric and water-resistant Tyvek paper
– Size: 90 x 122 x 25 mm
Get In touch:
To have a look in person and a play around with the range of smart technology on offer here at Design Essentials be sure to pop into the shop to have a chat with us in Saffron Walden, Essex.
For any enquires, please feel free to contact us.