Inspired by the nature of simplicity and the look of a traditional analogue clock face, the new Analogue Click Clock designed by Gingko has an ultra-stylish and contemporary look. The cutting-edge technology and aesthetic design make it different from any traditional or digital analogue clock. It certainly catches people’s attention, no matter where you put it – in your sitting room, office, kitchen or lounge.
The Analogue Click Clock can be placed on the table or shelf, or it can also be wall mounted. It meets people’s desire for adding an unusual and aesthetically pleasing objet d’art in their living or working space, as well as telling the time in a truly inspiring way.
Plus, the second dot moves every second on the circle face and looks like it’s magically dancing on this beautiful piece of design, which makes it even more refreshing and appealing.
The Analogue Click Clock still features an alarm and sound activated functions, the same as our other click clocks. It can also be set to display permanently.
– time display in a traditional analogue face combining with the modern and latest LED display technology
– Analogue display face automatically switches off when it’s quiet and light up as a response to clicked fingers or clapped hands, or it can be set display permanently
– power supply: DC5V/0.5-1A plug adapter (included) or inbuilt backup, rechargeable battery
– alarm with snooze
– LED display colour: green
– product material: MDF Wood with Ashwood effect veneer
– product size: 250 x 250 x 65mm (L x H x D)
– product weight: 1200g